8/13/06

When I Grow Up .....


getting older versus growing up. this is something that has been weighing on me lately, i stop and look around to realize that i am getting close to 30, 30!!!

i know that its not really that old, but still, you never really think that youll ever be that old when youre younger.

so i came across another art blog:

http://www.outsiderartclub.blogspot.com/

their prompt was "when i grow up" and i thought about what the ten or fifteen year old me would think of who i am now .

honestly, i dont know

2 comments:

boob said...

Some interesting stuff here. Fifty-two fridays sounds like a great project idea.

Your recent posts are so personal. I actually shy away from reading. I feel like I'm invading and my brain is actively trying to piece together parts of your life/relationships. It's interesting to see and very much something I'd expect to see more from other artists even though I feel weird reading into so much.

This is what art is so don't take it the wrong way - you've caused me to think, evoked a feeling. Success!

Unknown said...

wow, thank you,im kinda without words here.

thank you