4/27/07

week 46: polar

sorry its been so late, ive been going through alot lately, the big move, the return to my childhood home, the race to get out of the apartment before the end of the month.

i found myself, the other day, sitting on a fence down the street from my moms house.

i was smoking and looking at the sky, watching the cars return to their homes.

and i was thinking that i knew that one day i would come back, to the suburbs, i just didnt expect it to be like this.

i felt like i was nineteen again and not in a good way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were right. i do like this smoke.

i also like the starkness of this piece. eloquent.

Anonymous said...

hey, what's up?
just stopping by...looks like a whole lot going on.

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

I like the juxtaposition (in all your drawings) of the semi-innocent faces mixed with the darker emotions. I think it works well

Unknown said...

cool drawings!