6/7/07

topic 55: birthday (late)



an excerpt from my live journal:

i have had my fair share of shitty birthdays in the past, like the one where they all forgot, and the time i got a case of motor oil and i didnt even have a car at the time(!?!?)

i remember very clearly last year's.

it was nice.

my ex and i went to a local bar up here, i got a pitcher of beer, we played darts, and talked about marriage.

and then there was yesterday:

i found that the few possible friend plans had fallen through. found out that my checking account was overdrawn because the stupid landlord took his sweet time in depositing the checks.

i ended up watching the office with my mom.

and heres the thing, i really didnt have many expectations for the day and still i was let down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday -

and for the record, the older you get - the more birthdays suck.

Hang in there - life will get better. I promise.

red sea said...

Sometimes friends leave you fucked, but the real ones will eventually come through. On a positive note, The Office is hilarious. Great blog.