9/17/07

week 14: wedding


i have reached that age where all of my friends are getting married, and next, i assume that ill be going to baby related stuff.

since im single and usually only half-remembered as a friend in many cases im relegated to the freak/single/ black-sheep table.

so we usually make the most amount of noise, steal all the wine and make the bride and groom do champagne shots...

basically we are the table to go to for fun.

that and i am really good at making drunken toasts.

2 comments:

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

hahaha awesome I want to be at the single table doing shots with you! Then I'll say something offensive about marriage! It'll be great!

Unknown said...

Story of my life, dude. I've started to make excuses to not go to these things and just send the gift in the mail.

I really enjoy these little bio-pics. I wanna start doing some too.