11/7/10

week 16 (46): afterwards


this one i originally intended for a different art community, http://www.tdirl.blogspot.com/, but i thought that it would work just as well here for this weeks prompt.

afterwards.

so i pretty much hate watching the television with my mom these days, not because i dislike spending time around her, but the nature of the content in shows and commercials, and even then not because i am offended by said content but more that i aways seem to have to explain it to her afterwards when she asks awkward questions about what she just heard or saw.

i have a few more ideas for this one so keep your eyes peeled.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, very true! Although, since I had to cut out TV to save $$, my mom's been schooling me in that area. go figure.

switch said...

nice t-shirt design...;)

Unknown said...

Yes I'm gods gift to the world fern, did you not get the memo?

I do need an agent to focus me tho, thank tami for that one

Bella Sinclair said...

Hahahaha, that's great. I like to ask my kids stupid questions about their cartoons, but mostly just to annoy them. :D And why IS their hair sticking back like that?

Tami Cohen said...

when will the t-shirt make it into my world? love it!

Unknown said...

bella, it was a comercial for trojans new vibrator.

their hair is sticking back due to mind shattering sexual pleasure.

bliss, email me an we can maybe work out some details regarding a shirt.

Tami Cohen said...

really??? cooooooooool!