11/30/10

week19 (49): savour


and here we are, three weeks from "year two".

anyway.

i know that i have much to be thankfull for, i have more that most in this life, i have two sisters and a mother that love me, and i've never had chlamydia (not sure why i went there but hey ho.. you know... and all that).

i guess that despite the blessings that i DO have, there are certain weights that drag me down, things that i wont get into here but...

again, anyway.

suffice to say that there are rare times that i find myself not grinding my teeth, and those times are usually late at night, watching the office, the league, and many other shows on a few different networks; oh, and pawn stars.

crossword puzzles help as well.

however, there are some times, despite all that, despite what i put out there, that  i can savor even those worst of moments, because they are moments that remind me that i am alive.

2 comments:

Piddish said...

indeed.

mamarolf said...

And being alive is not nothing. I for one, am glad (very glad) you're still around and still a friend. 17 years ago, sitting on that roof in CP getting to know you, I'm not sure I would have guessed that I'd still want to know you now, but I'm glad that I'm not that knock-kneed little girl anymore, and I'm glad that you still let me talk to you ;)