5/9/12

week 29: hitched


i wasnt sure i was going to do this one, i had several ideas in mind but the meds they have me on seem to be killing most of my drives. i know that this is not an illustration but it fits my mood, mindset, whatever.

i have been going through boxes of my old stuff from my apartment throwing away useless crap that i no long want memories of, and i kept finding a bunch of two things.
the first was the collection of stolen coffee-shops from all night diners i went to on dates in college, it was as game, and i could remember which mug matched too, women i had forgotten, the other were pens and pencils that ive had for years, longer than most for the few friends who ended up getting married. i remember sitting in parks or on a couch, or if i was lucky, in bed, and these pens and pencils drew, well they drew a lot of what was going on back then.

im not saying that that im married to these or anytime but i fell like that they do have some some strange part of what completes me.


and yes, i remember each girl that when along with each pen or pencil.

2 comments:

Bartender said...

Currently reading a book that oddly reminds me of bits and pieces of our time together. I'm sure in the years that have gone by and even in the time spent I was/am an insignificant person. One of many to fill the void from a more serious relation to the next serious relation.
The lightbulb for me however has been turned on. You were put into my life so that I could learn more about myself, what I wanted, how I felt, what I needed and how far I was willing to go. Today I've decided I owe you a bit of thanks. Forever I will keep a small part of you burried in me.

Damn crazy, silly women and their books

Unknown said...

thank you, im glad that i have managed to help someone with this project, if its just a little bit.

i am curious to know who you are, if you are willing, email me and i promise not to tell anyone. :)
either way, you comment made my day
feel happy, accomplished, less pointless.

i hope you will let me know who you are.

again thank you for comment
oh and what book wereare reading.



































;