7/25/06

this week in inspire me thursday: child's play


http://www.inspiremethursday.com/


i thought about this one for a bit, tried kids drawing and having fun, tried doing something easy, then i thought about how i would play connect four at work, or occaisionally at a bar (of all places)

then i remembered a drawing i did awhile ago, years actually


years before i came to the city for school, im tinking circa 1999-2000, it was a redraw of a thing i did in 97' which i cant find at the moment. looking at this makes me what to update it again.

edit:

just another one i was thinking about, go fish.

4 comments:

navylane said...

love your style, Patrick... thanks for joining in at Inspire Me Thursday!

Unknown said...

its been my pleasure, and thank you for your comment, it means alot to me

carla said...

These are really great! I love your simple, but expressive figures and the bold lines. Fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love this one the most out of all your work. It's charming, reminscent of simple childlike activities. Sorry I can't express it better (i have no creative streak).
nga