10/5/06

topic 22: food


last weekend i went home, i visited my grandparents and we had dinner.


this might sound innocent enough but my grandfather was a prisioner of war in the philippines during world war 2 and as such has had issues with not finishing food on your plate.

this was a problem growing up as my siblings and i were pick eaters and were served by others.

and was almost an issue a few nights ago

i wasnt too into what was being served, and i dont eat that much these days so i ate light.

and he was all about getting me to eat more.

dellima

now my grandparents think i have an eating disorder when all i wanted was to avoid not having a clean plate.

cant win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!

Cherry Popcorn said...

haha.. poor u.. Love your pictures though.. keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

thank both of your for your comments!

Anonymous said...

Nice art works here! I really like them. What's your technique?