10/17/06

week 20: smitten

this one took a bit of thought for me, i had some other ideas, some that ran along the same lines as this one, some that focused on other meanings of the word, some of the darker meanings.

then i remembered this girl at borders.

im not going to mention names, who knows who might be reading this, but i got to the regester and my breath stch in my chest. i didnt blurt out " i love you" but i think i said someting equally lame like, "i like me read good...."

or something.

anyway, i managed to pay for my books and beat a hasty retreat, i did find myself looking forward to trips to borders after that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work!!!

Eric Dyck said...

I like it.

Jeannetto said...

that's funny & cute

juliemc said...

love it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think we've all been there...