12/28/07

week 27: horizion

several years ago i made a decision to go to art school in san francisco.

i was looking to the future, i could see everything so clearly on the horizion.

i was going to get married, adopt a child, get a job in animation...

that never happened, a few things here and there shifted and the landscape of my life changed drastically.

now i work several jobs for not enough money and am afraid to look at the mail box as i know that it will only have more bills for me to pay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,

this very same day last year was the day I got to SF for the first time which had reminded me about you. Wow..has it really been a year? Can't believe how time freaking flies.

I hope you've been doing well and I wish we will all have a greater and brighter year to come.

I miss you.

Happy New Year.

J.

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best this coming new year. I can totally relate to this post.