12/27/07

week 26: backwards

i was possibly one of the last of the i pod hold outs, i thought that they ware trendy and lame and the like, i couldnt walk two steps without bumping into some jerk who wasnt paying attention to where he was going, lost in his own little magical world with the white headphone leash planted firmly in his ears...

my hate of the i pod was probably based in some small part of my jealously towards those people who could afford them.

a few weeks ago my boss was kind enough to pass along his old shuffle, and sadly i have become one of those people who are slaves to their mp3 players.

the thing about the i pod is that it is designed to make the music listening experience better.

for me, it made me realize that i hate most of the music i have on my computer.

No comments: