2/25/11

week 6: layers



im not proud of this one, i can be somewhat the dick in my younger years, and as i have illustrated, and i have had my moments of humility, that said there was a point in my life when a roomate did the e-harmony nth-level of compatibility match up and bombed...

and i laughed

long and loud

(as i said, dick)

afterward, even though i was still in a relationship (one that was in its final stages) i decided to see what i would score...

after an hour of answering the same questions i got an answer.

it told me "not to bother with their services", i too was non permis

i am not going to say anything about the fact that if decided to do sweater and then layers, but i will say this

e-harmony and its layers of compatibility can go... whatever, i really dont care that much.

1 comment:

Linda Hensley said...

Um, is it possible you got that response for swearing? I'm sure you're loveable. Want proof, get a dog :)